We have scoured the web. Here are some of the latest materials related to Indian Law. Find all of the latest updates at narf.org/nill/bulletins/
Read the latest update memo from the Tribal Supreme Court Project.
Federal Courts Bulletin
- Little Dog v. Flathead County (American Indian Religious Freedom Act)
- State of Maine v. Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians and Penobscot Nation (Water Quality Standards)
- Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo v. City of El Paso (Tribal Property; Pueblo Lands Act)
- Cherokee Nation v. Department of the Interior (Administrative Procedure Act)
- Dobbs v. Fond du Lac Reservation Business Committee (Sovereign Immunity)
- Mendoza v. Isleta Resort and Casino (Sovereign Immunity)
- State of Minnesota v. Thompson (Tribal Jurisdiction)
- State of New Mexico v. Salazar (Criminal Jurisdiction)
Renzi v. Mashantucket Pequot Gaming Enterprise (Personal Injury)
This week, in brief:
- The necessity of the Indian Child Welfare Act
- Census count is 'an act of rebellion'
- Bureau of Indian Affairs propose change affecting Alaska tribal recognition
- Guest opinion: Bison transfer corrects longstanding wrong
- Tohono O'odham historic sites at risk as border wall construction advances in Arizona
- This South Seattle treatment center has been helping Native people beat substance use disorders for more than 30 years. So why is it closing?
- Tribes file complaint with UN saying climate change threatens existence
- Native Sun News Today: Gerry Robinson publishes new book about early Cheyenne history
- 'A Native lens' on the 2020 presidential campaigns
- Indigenous musicians come together in a sacred and safe space