- Education : your guide to higher learning in Indian Country. 2008-2009. This year's edition includes articles on language preservation activities.
- Indian taxation : a look at Indian tax cases through the prism of Atkinson Trading / Michael J. McIntyre. A presentation that is also available online at http://faculty.law.wayne.edu/mcintyre/text/Multistate_class/indian_tax2-print.pdf
- Constitution : Standing Rock Sioux Tribe : approved April 24, 1959, with amendments through June 11, 2008. The Tribe has given permission to the Library to digitize this. Find it at http://www.narf.org/nill/Constitutions/standingrock/srconsttoc.htm
- Ceremony comes home [videorecording]. About the Wintu Indians.
- Native American veterans. An historical statistical publication from the United States. Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Office of Information Management and Statistics. Research Division. (1985).
- 34th annual FBA Indian law conference / Federal Bar Association, Indian Law Section.
A blog covering current events in federal and tribal American Indian Law.
May 11, 2009
New library materials feature education and taxation materials, among others
Labels: conferences, Education, new items, taxation, tribal constitutions, veterans, Wintu Indians
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)