Federal Courts Bulletin
La Posta Band of Diegueno Mission Indians of the La Posta Reservation v. Donald Trump (Sacred Sites)
State Courts Bulletin
In Re B.S. (Indian Child Welfare Act)
U.S. Legislation - 116th Congress Bulletin
H.R.8729 - To establish a Native American language resource center.
Law Review & Bar Journal Bulletin (contact us if you need help finding a copy of an article)
A meeting of the minds: Utilizing Maine's state education system to promote the success of its Native students while maintaining tribal sovereignty.
This week, in brief:
- How Indigenous voters swung the 2020 election
- 50 years after a missed phone call, Brothertown Indian Nation still in pursuit of federal recognition
- Give the land back?
- National Congress of American Indians Youth Commission accepting applications
- Study explores role of traditional parenting class in strengthening Native American families
- NCAI condemns formal withdrawal by the United States from the Paris Agreement; reaffirms tribal nations' commitment to the Accord
- Native cinema showcase
- Win or lose, Indigenous congressional candidates made history in 2020
- Missing and murdered Indigenous women study committee releases recommendations