Clements v. Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation (Tribal Jurisdiction)
FMC Corporation v. Shoshone-Bannock Tribes (Hazardous Waste Storage; Tribal Court Jurisdiction)
U.S. Legislation - 116th Congress Bulletin
- S.2871 - A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross income payments under the Indian Health Service Loan Repayment Program and certain amounts received under the Indian Health Professions Scholarships Program.
- H.R.5153 - To assist Tribal governments in the management of buffalo and buffalo habitat and for the reestablishment of buffalo on Indian lands.
This week, in brief:
- Tribes' water rights at Klamath River upheld by federal circuit court
- Native American students left behind by S.D. education system
- 'We want to be calling the shots': Naat'aanii partnership poised to deliver Medicaid to Navajo
- Yaqui, O'odham history and sovereignty in the borderlands
- 'Homecoming': Pueblo of Acoma set to reclaim sacred item
- Cherokee Nation celebrates grand opening of largest tribal outpatient health center in country
- How an Arrow Lakes elk hunt became a case of tribal recognition