- Justice for Native Nations: Insights from legal pluralism.
- GMOs, International law, and Indigenous peoples.
- May the spirit of section 106 yet prevail?: Recognizing the environmental elements of Native American intangible cultural heritage.
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians v. Lambert (Impeachment)
- Apachito v. Navajo Election Administration (Elections)
- Northern Edge Casino v. Window Rock District Court (Personal Injury)
State Courts Bulletin
State v. Zack (Jurisdiction)
The Department of the Interior has issued a notice relating to a list of programs eligible for inclusion in funding agreements negotiated with self-governance tribes.
In the Health & Welfare section, we feature a couple of articles about Congressional efforts to battle opioid addiction in Indian Country.
The following bills were added:
- S. 2514: PACED Act (Preserving Access to Cost Effective Drugs) [bill to abrogate tribal sovereign immunity]
- S. 2545: A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to authorize a special behavioral health program for Indians.
- H.R.5244: To reaffirm the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe reservation, and for other purposes.