- American colonialism and constitutional redemption.
- An analysis of the lack of protection for intangible tribal cultural property in the digital age.
- The Trump public lands revolution: Redefining "the public" in public land law.
- Global water crisis and human rights: A glass half empty.
- The untold story of the Dakota Access Pipeline: How politics almost undermined the rule of law.
- The distributive state and the function of tax expenditures.
- Congressional power and sovereignty in Indian affairs.
Caddo Nation of Oklahoma v. Wichita and Affiliated Tribes (Tribal Sovereign Immunity)
State Courts Bulletin
State of North Dakota v. Peltier (Child Support - Concurrent Jurisdiction)
In the Land & Water section, we feature an article about a dispute between Maine tribes and the EPA over water quality rules.
We feature notices of the Department of the Interior relating to leasing regulations under the Helping Expedite and Advance Responsible Tribal Homeownership Act of 2012 (HEARTH Act) for two tribes.
U.S. Legislation Bulletin
The following bills were added:
H.R.6147: Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2019.